Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essentials factors for our consequent policy of growth. Due to our permanent international growth we expand our Global IT team at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) and are looking for an experienced, passionate:
Unified Collaboration Expert (f/m/d)
In this role, you are the Single Point of Contact for Enterprise Environment, report directly to the Head IT Services Infrastructure and are responsible for the Unified Collaboration Environment.
- Design & Set up of Unified Collaboration Environment for Enterprise Environment including UC tools
- Design Enterprise Exchange Environment and Enterprise MDM Environment
- Excellent knowledge with Cisco Teams/WebEX, Call manager, Telepresence Server
- Coordinate changes with external partners and review service documentation, SLA's and KPI's
- Documentation, testing and troubleshooting
- Plan trainings for end-users, service desk and other IT employees
- Technical education in the field of IT or similar
- Minimum of 5 year experience in designing Cisco or Microsoft UC environments
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Customer and service-oriented mindset
- Excellent communicational skills and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems
- Having fun working in a global environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic growth company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S' success and to create value
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Of course we are well prepared to conduct all interviews via video conferences during the process until the end of current restrictions. Your Recruiting Team!
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 50.000,- Euro.