Project Manager (m/w/d) Distribution Transformers (BS)
Weiz - ID:
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen is a 100% subsidiary of Siemens AG Austria and a specialist in the placement of qualified personnel in the technical, commercial and industrial sectors.
For our customers and employees we use the advantages of an international group and offer exciting job perspectives within Siemens but also with our external customers throughout Austria.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager (m/w/d) Distribution Transformers for our internal customer.
- Project Scope, Time and Communication Management
- Understand the technical scope, deliverables and commercial requirements of the project.
- Control and monitor the time planning of the project, including the creation of a time schedule for all projects. All important milestones and the project deliverables are to be clearly identified
- All customer communication is to be managed by the Project Manager
- Complete internal and external reporting
- Ensure that project risks are identified and mitigated
- Project Cost- and Quality Management
- Ensure all NCRs are reported, costs captured and closed. 8D or A3 reports are to be prepared for all significant issues
- Ensure the safety of all employees, contractors and visitors at the factory or project site under their control and ensure that all health and safety or environmental hazards are reported
- Higher technical education (for example, university degree in electrical field)
- Experience in (international) project management
- Project management methodology knowledge desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Communication skills and the ability to interact at a high level is essential
- Ability to describe complex facts and problems
- Excellent organization abilities
The gross monthly payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 3012,64 (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Contact: Bernögger Sophie
Tel.: +43 (0) 664 8011763275
Job Familie: Technische Berufe
Art der Anstellung: Full-time employee