Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. In terms of succession planning for our Global IT Team at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) we are seeking to fill this position with an experienced candidate
Head of SAP Applications (m/f/d)
As Head of SAP you will take responsibility for the software strategy, architecture, roadmap and implementation. Your team consists of members in Austria, India and China and ensures the application functionality for AT&S worldwide.
- Responsibility for the guidance, strategy, resource and personnel management of the SAP Team
- Ensuring enhancement and maintenance of application functionality that serves AT&S operating departments
- Process-owner of Guidelines and IT Governance Models
- Collaboration & communication with colleagues and stakeholders across all AT&S sites, functions and departments
- Proactively identify, manage and communicate issues and risks and make suggestions that will have a positive impact on the client and improve client satisfaction
- Graduate degree (from a University or other higher education institutes) in IT or equivalent professional long-term career in IT in an industrial company
- 5+ years of IT experience and Managed Services expertise in an international environment
- Knowledge of the SAP process landscape
- Self-driven leadership personality with excellent organizational, planning, problem resolution and project management skills
- Positive attitude and intercultural awareness
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel globally (15%)
- Personal and professional development possibilities in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the technological development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It's just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it. Of course we are well prepared to conduct all interviews via video conferences during the process until the end of current restrictions. Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 70.000,- Euro.