Die ERBER IT Service GmbH is the information technology service provider of the ERBER Group. ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. ERBER IT Service operates globally in ERBER Group branches in about 50 countries around the globe and serves approximately 1.500 employees worldwide.
ERBER Group is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks – this is the right job for you. If you are interested, join us at your earliest convenience as:
SAP SPECIALIST FI/CO (S/4 HANA PROJECT) (M/F)
Currently at ERBER Group, we are replacing our ERP system with SAP S/4 HANA. For this challenging project, we are building up a team of SAP specialists (in-house SAP consultants) who will support the implementation of SAP throughout ERBER Group. We are looking for an SAP enthusiast to join this long-term project. At ERBER Group, your knowledge and effort will be recognized, your potential will be developed. What we expect from you is commitment to the project, willingness to learn and share your knowledge, and team-spirit.
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- Work closely with the IT Project Management Team and the business process owners to get full understanding of our business needs and processes
- Cooperate on a daily-basis with colleagues, SAP specialists and external SAP consultants to support the roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA
- Roll-out the SAP S/4 HANA template to local business units throughout Europe, Asia and Americas (about 70 entities worldwide)
- Conduct a gap-analysis regarding local requirements, business processes and data quality
- Implement business processes according to the defined standard template
- Propose solutions for identified gaps and align with ERBER HQ
- System implementation including customizing
- Support the migration of interfaces from legacy systems to SAP in close coordination with ERBER HQ
- During the next couple of years, you will provide training to key users and users in international locations, and will be the first point of contact for new SAP users during go-live and go-live stabilization in the respective locations
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- University degree in IT Technology or business administration with focus on finance and/or controlling
- International work experience (5-10 years) in finance and/or controlling in manufacturing industries with SAP background or other relevant ERP systems
- Profound knowledge of SAP modules FI/CO Professional experience in day-to-day accounting/reporting or controlling tasks desirable
- Ability to drive change within organization and to work on detailed solutions to problems and requests
- Social competencies and cultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented and assertive as well as team-oriented and structured
- Excellent command of English language, a second language, ideally German (or Portuguese, Chinese, Vietnamese) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% of your working time)
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Permanent position in global headquarters
- Challenging European and global tasks
- An agile, dynamic company with a long-term perspective
- 100% of trust in advance
- An exciting job in an innovative, international team
- Internal and external development programs
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Unique company culture and on first-name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 498
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0 Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net