Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. We are defining the digital landscape.
We are searching for a
- Work collaboratively with developers inside and outside of the team
- Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall," everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out bugs
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
- Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way
Are you addicted to the thrill of programming? You’re innovative, quick-thinking and eager to learn more? Your programming skills are top-notch and you have a knack for making the complex clear? Does curiosity feed your soul? Great! Then you could be the one that we are looking for.
In hard facts, what you should bring with you:
… Java, Spring Framework
… REST, HTTP, Microservices principles
… JPA, SQL
… Apache Kafka
- Nice to have any of the following...
… IntelliJ, Linux/Bash, MySQL/Oracle DB, Google Cloud Platform
- Last but not least: in order to communicate with our team members you should have full working proficiency in English. German would be a bonus
- Work hand-in-hand with our high-class international clients to apply the right solution
- Work alongside recognized experts and well educated teamplayers
- Principle of flat hierarchy and open door policy
- We value difference in our multicultural teams
- We boost and steer your career and knowledge with various advanced trainings
- We have flexible working arrangements
- Benefit from the support of a global organisation and network
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from € 46.200,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.