- Lead a team of production planners responsible for the entire Vienna product portfolio, incl. plasma-derived products, CMO manufacturing, recombinant and clinical production.
- The production planner lead and her/his team are responsible for the development and maintenance of production plans for the Vienna product portfolio considering market needs according to the master production schedule, internal needs for projects and/or validations, available capacities, auxiliaries supply as well as internally-produced excipients and available intermediate inventories
- Lead a team of six experts
- Improve internal coordination & communication processes, distribute respective tasks among the team members and develop back-up plans
- Communication and alignment with Manufacturing, Release and Supply Chain internal functions, e.g. for concise communication of production issues/deviations
- Generating and analyzing short/mid-term production capacity/inventory projections
- Maintenance and alignment of shutdown-plans between Vienna production sites
- Support calculation and evaluation of manufacturing budgets and forecasts
- Development and improvement of processes and IT systems which support the planning process
- Maintenance of the long range capacity planning models (update of capacity data as well as calculation logic)
- Representation of Supply Chain Planning in diverse projects
- Improve KPI processes by providing feedback to global functions and develop internal processes for tracking and data generation
- Support and participate in plant Sales&Operations meeting
Skills you need:
Education and work experience:
- Master degree in engineering, natural sciences or business administration preferably with focus on supply chain management or equivalent long working experience in respective fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in planning and logistics in process-oriented businesses
- Knowledge of biotechnological / pharmaceutical production processes highly preferable
- Experience with leading teams is a plus
- Outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, ERP systems (e.g. JDE) and production/supply chain planning tools
- Language skills: German (excellent), English (excellent)
- Ability to deliver good results in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills as well as team-building capabilities
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.094,41 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.