In order to strengthen our team in Orth a.d. Donau , we are looking for a Veterinary Scientist who will take over following responsibilities:
- Coordination of the routine health monitoring program
- Perform of animal experiments according to guidelines (TVG, GTG, AAALAC etc..)
- Sustaining the good veterinary practice for animal housing, handling and interventions
- Assistance with veterinary medical advice and procedures
- Training and support of the caretakers and technicians with animal health and welfare issues
- Thorough documentation referring GDP/GLP/GMP standards
- Study of Veterinary Medicine at Univ. Vet. Med. Vienna, Austria; Doctoral Thesis /experiments completed?
- Experience as a Veterinarian in practice: large animals (horses) and small animals (dogs, cats and..) would an asset
- FELASA B course and experiences with laboratory animals: application and blood sampling techniques
- Experiences in blood analysis (hematology, blood chemistry) and urinalysis of laboratory animals
- Reliable personality with a precise, well-organized working style
Great ability to set priorities and to organize themselves and others (e.g caretakers and technicians), strictly aligned to timelines
Implementation and maintenance of 3Rs (Reduction, Refinement, Replacement)
Sustainability of guidelines (TVG, GTG , AAALAC)
Company Insights https://youtu.be/ly_8oO-iJeU
Your application should include motivation letter and CV. Remuneration corresponds to the respective classification according to the collective agreement. The minimum salary for this position is € 2,438.75 gross per month (full-time). Increased payment is possible. In addition we offer many social benefits (e.g. canteen, wellness-center, company kindergarten) to mention just a few of them.
We offer outstanding opportunities to committed and talented people. Sex, age, color of skin, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation as well as a physical handicap do not matter to us. On the contrary: We promote diversity in every field.